Tuesday 3 December 2013

Shades of Christmas!

Aah!! YES!! It's December, and we all know what that means! CHRISTMAS. And what does Christmas mean? GLITTER!

I absolutely love this time of year, its a good excuse to wear a lot of glitter nail polishes (and regret it as soon as I have to take it off!). I have a serious case of festive fingers (is this a thing? it should be a thing!) right now and went a bit crazy with my winter/Christmas nails so I thought I'd share them with you.

I used Essie - Russian Roulette (red), Essie - Blanc (white), Barry M (Nail Effects 319) and Models Own -Jucie Jules

As you can see I have changed my pinky nail from white to red. I had Blanc with Pure Pearlfection from the Essie Winter 2013 range, originally. Although in real life this combination looks amazing, it did not pick up on camera and as I love the effect Pure Pearlfection has on a nail I really wanted to be able to show you it!

Isn't Santa's hat so cute? Have you tried any Christmas nails? If you have then please share them with me!!

Look forward to lots of glittery nails over the next few weeks! 

1 comment: