Thursday 16 January 2014

Skincare!

Hi guys!

So another unusual post on this here little nail blog of mine. As Week 2 of the 2014 Blogger Challenge, the topic is skincare! 

I'm reeeeeaaallly bad at full body skincare because I find it so boring and I really just cant be bothered, but I will share with you what I actually do use (on the rare occasion I remember!)

I start off by using Soap and Glory - Scrub of Your Life in the shower so that my skin is all nice and smooth, I then use Palmers Cocoa Butter because it's smells delicious. I have very dry skin and this is a very thick intensive moisturiser. 

As I said, I have dry skin, especially on my legs. No one wants flaky legs so I went out and bought Nip + Fab - Dry Leg Fix and I have to say, this stuff is incredible!! I've never used something that makes my legs feel so smooth and look so hydrated!

One thing I am particularly good at, however, is my facial skincare - maybe because everyone sees my face! I start with Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish (which is amazing, and if you don't own it you should!) which really cleans my face. I then moisturise with Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream, which while it's good, I don't think it's worth the hype. My Eucerin face moisturiser worked just as well! I also use Dirty Works Rose & Glow moisture mask a couple of times a week as well!

Link me to your skincare routine! I'd love to see them..

1 comment:

  1. I am reeeeeallly bad at skincare everywhere! I just forget, that's why it's one of the many new year resolutions.... :S

    ReplyDelete