Friday 2 August 2013

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

This will be a quick post today!

I know this is not a new product, but as this blog is new I thought I should still write about it.


The magic nail polish remover claims to remove nail polish in one second per fingernail, and while it doesn't do it quite THAT quickly, it is an amazing product that each nail polish addict should own! I find taking my nail polish off to be a tedious and boring task - especially glitter polishes! With this remover, you put your finger into a sponge in the tub and wiggle it around a bit. This removes the polish a lot quicker than your ordinary bottles of nail polish remover. I'd say around 5 seconds per nail, maybe a little longer for glitter, but it definitely breaks down the glitter easier than standard removers. 

I've had two tubs of these since Christmas and they are very reasonably priced (around £6.99). This may seem a bit steep for a polish remover, but for what the product does I think it is so worth it! 

Once you try this, you will not go back!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! This sounds like an amazing product. I also hate taking off glitter nail polish!! I will have to try it. I'm following you now, check out my blog and if you like it follow me too so we can keep in touch :)

    xoxo
    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete