Monday 30 March 2015

Spring has sprung!

Well, now its officially spring in the UK, I decided to update my nails in to more of a spring look. I really like how simple this mani is, it took me about 10 minutes to do and it looks so pretty!



I used Revlon - Lime Basil (which the Boots website says has been discontinuted, but I know for sure is still in stores?!) as a base, and then created flowers using the Barry M Nail Art Pen in White, which you can purchase here. I then used my Orly Dotter Duo and Barry M Silver to do a small dot in the middle of the flowers. I, of course, used Sally Hansens Double Duty bottom coat as this is by far the best one I have found. And I finished the look off with Seche Vite.

Do you have any favourite bottom or top coats that I should try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment