Friday 25 July 2014

Week in pictures!

So, I thought I'd do another of these sorts of posts as I am lacking inspiration on the nail side of things at the minute. I've had a lovely week and done so much that I would like to share with you (which is amazing considering I've worked for most of it!).


It was my birthday last week and I received this enormous box of maltesers from a girl at work. She knows how to make me happy!


This little guy was waiting outside my front door for me when I got home one evening! He was very scared but so cute!


I went to Rutland Water nature reserve last weekend. It was so nice to just have a walk around in the sunshine and I adore being next to the water :)


I work in a pre-school so saying goodbye to my little ones was difficult! Made easier by the copious amounts of chocolate their parents gave me though! I'd never seen these before but they are delicious!


Another shot from Rutland Water of some striped caterpillars.


Me and my housemate's had strawberries and cream in the garden one evening as the weather is so nice, it was lovely!


The sky looked incredible!

What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment