Saturday 10 May 2014

The girliest nails I have ever seen...

So last night, I decided that I was going to re-do my nails. I haven't done anything other than plain nails in a long time, mainly due to my contracted hours at work being increased I just don't have the time any more. But, as it was a Friday night (I know how to live, right?!), I decided to go wild and do something different. 

One of the children at the Nursery I work in requested I do "pink with diamonds", and while I didn't have any diamonds kicking around to stick on my nails, I went for the next best thing - pink glitter. 

Essie - Blanc, Essie - Romper Room, Seche Vite top coat.

Do excuse the state of my cuticles, they have been subject to a lot of cleaning lately and they really do not enjoy it!

What do your nails look like this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment