Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween!

Hi guys,

I know it's been a while since I last posted, I've had a very busy two weeks, couple that with the fact my internet connection is intermittent at best I've not had a lot of time to blog!

Seeing as it's Halloween this week, I thought I'd show you my very basic Halloween nails. I work in a Nursery and I'm going to be working Halloween, I'm excited to carve my first pumpkin and make chocolate covered apples!


Barry M - Black, Essie - Blanc, Revlon - Mango

I'm going to change the pumpkin nail into a spider as Thursday approaches! 
Should I add any other details? I'd love to see your Halloween nails!




1 comment:

  1. these are perfect for halloween. i love the design, so cute!

    sarah xx
    http://sarahsmilesxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete