Monday 23 September 2013

Autumn's here!

So guys, it's officially that time of year again. I love Autumn, its my favourite season. And a new season means its a great excuse to go back to the old favourite colours from last year! My favourite Autumn shade is Bahama Mama by Essie.


Essie describes the colour as a "warm, rich, creamy deep plum". Plum, in my mind, is far more purple than this polish, however. I think it's definitely more of a red than purple.


I obviously couldn't leave this plain, so I added Models Own - Juicy Jules to the tips of two fingers and used my Revlon - Top Coat (more about that soon!).

I love this so much and I seriously can't wait to get my hands on the Fall collection from Essie (no where near me seems to be stocking it?!)
.

Do you have a go-to polish for Autumn? I'd love to try out some new colours and brands if anyone has any recommendations!

I'd really appreciate it if you could go and follow my blog via bloglovin!! There's a link on the side :)!







No comments:

Post a Comment